Landscaping Maintenance Packages
Each visit includes, as necessary:
- Weeding of garden beds and pathways
- Collection of leaves and branches
- Pruning of perennials and shrubs
- Deep watering of garden beds and shrubs
- Scan for pests, diseases and invasive plants
- Maintenance removal of invasive species*
- Disposal of debris *Initial invasive plant removal (generally projects taking more than 1hr) is scheduled separately. ex. large patches of blackberries
Yes! The following services are not included in packages but can be added:
- Application of bark mulch, compost, and/or soil
- Addition of new plants
- Addition of borders, rock work or wood/log habitat
- Tree pruning
- Lawn maintenance *We do not offer lawn maintenance but we can suggest local companies
- Invasive species removal *Removal projects for dense stands can be arranged separately. Get in touch to learn more about invasive plant removal services.
- Contact us for pricing information
Absolutely. Get in touch and we will come up with a plan that’s perfect for you.
You’ve probably noticed we use the terms ‘organic gardening’ and ‘restorative landscaping’ on our website. Both refer to the approach we use in our work.
We consider ourselves stewards of nature as well as gardeners. Along with thinking about how good your landscaping can look, we always consider how to work with the unique conditions (rain, drought, humidity) of the West Coast, and ensure our work is having a positive impact on our natural environment.
The organic: We never use pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers.
The restorative: Alongside ensuring your property looks beautiful, we work to restore habitat and biodiversity into your landscapes so they can be resilient and self-sustaining.